CHOOSING A CONTRACTOR FOR RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL and HVAC…
The following are tips and questions to consider when making a decision about a prospective electrical contractor.
Tips for Choosing an Electrical or HVAC Contractor
- Check to see how long they have been in business. Usually the longer a company has been around the better chance that they have an excellent track record for customer satisfaction.
- Find out if the contractor is properly licensed. Electrical contractors must have a license in order to obtain the permits needed for projects.
- Inquire about the contractors insurance.
- Ask if they can provide you with a list of references.
- If so, don’t just look at the list, follow up by calling and asking them if they were satisfied with the service that they received.
Questions to Consider When Choosing an Electrical or HVAC Contractor
- Will they listen to the things you want to incorporate in your project and try to abide by them?
- Will they comply with national, state and local codes?
- Can they provide you with a list of professional references?
- Do they have continuous training for their technicians?
- Will they give you a guarantee in writing?
- Does the contractor have enough insurance to cover your losses in case something should go wrong?
- Does the contractor drug test and screen its employees?
Making the Right Choice
Making a choice is not easy, but if you find that one contractor meets your requirements, than you should trust your judgment. If you feel comfortable, but still have doubts, then choose the one you feel most comfortable with.
We know that you have a choice. It’s our desire that APEC Inc. is that choice. Contact us at 909-219-9000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today and let us prove that APEC Inc. is the best in Southern California!